CREATIVE LOGO ART POLICY Logos| Flyers| Book Covers
Below you will find CREATIVE LOGO ART's policies. Please read through so both parties are on the same page before starting a project. After reading, please fill out and hit the submit form at the bottom to confirm you have read the whole policy. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Content and Payment Policy
A. Payment: Half of the project’s total price is due up front to get started. The final half of the project’s total cost is due upon completion, before I send you the completed project. More information below.
II. Project Start-Up/Estimated Turnaround
A. Fill out a Creative Brief and ask all initial questions by email. If you email me with your questions and I reply and do not hear from you, I will not follow up with you, or hold a place for you prior to receiving the first half payment.
B. After initial questions have been answered, and you decide you are ready to begin the project, a PayPal invoice will be sent to you in by email for the amount of half of the total project cost if greater than $50. Projects less than $50 need to be paid in full. The PayPal invoice can be paid with your PayPal account, or with Credit/Debit card. If you do not pay the invoice in 1 week, please contact me to be sure my schedule is still open to accept your project.
1. I will not discuss design concepts by phone or begin your project until first payment is made.
2. I will not place you on a waiting list until first payment is made.
C. Once I receive the 1st half payment, I will send you a confirmation email verifying I have all information to begin your project. IE Creative Brief and 50% down.
D. Creative Brief: Is the time to share your creative vision/ direction, with virbage and visual aids. A phone call will follow to discuss the direction after the creative brief and 50% down is collected. We will discuss design concept/ideas, and an estimated start date/turnaround time/completion date.
1. Start date: A project usually starts right away. But when I have a heavy workload, an estimated start date will be given.
2. Turnaround time: Turnaround varies, many factors play in to a projects turnaround, such as; my current workload, degree of difficulty for the project, amount of customer revisions (explained below in item III), and amount of time between when the sample was sent and customer feedback.
3. Completion date: Also estimated.
III. Design Revisions/Samples
A. Every projects includes 3 rounds of revisions, or samples.
1. Revision Round 1: after our phone call, I will use the information given to create and send the first sample. I ask for detailed feedback, it saves revision rounds later. (If approved at Round 1, see Item IV)
2. Revision Round 2: Using the feedback from Round 1, I will create and send sample 2 reelecting those changes. I wait for detailed feedback. (If approved at Round 2, see Item IV)
3. Revision Round 3: Using the feedback from Round 2, I will create and send sample 3 reelecting those changes. I wait to see if it’s approved. (If approved at Round 3, see Item IV)
B. If a project is still not approved and exceeds it’s 3 rounds of revisions, there is a revision charge for each additional revision. Text revisions start at $10 each. Design Revisions start at $25 each.
C. If a project is still not approved and and you do not want to move forward, the first half deposit covers the time put in on the first samples. You will not owe the final payment. You also do NOT have permission to use rejected samples, unless you are offering to pay the final amount to own the art.
IV. Project Completion
A. Once the final sample is approved, the final, 2nd half payment is due. Upon receiving the final payment:
1. For Print files: I will email you high resolution files of your desired file formats.
V. Project Updates vs. Redesigns (changes to already completed and approved projects)
A. There is a price difference between updates and redesigns.
1. Updates are mainly classified as text changes.
2. Redesigns are mainly classified as major graphical changes.